spent hours online with photoshop

it's a nighmare and I cannot do my work-furious

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Explorer ,
Apr 21, 2021 Apr 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here! I have macOS Big Sur v 11.2.3 and I can not use photoshop AT ALL now! Freezing at open now. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't open my files correctly so I can't work since yesteday!!
My problem starts when I open the file (PSD) from the cloud (same from computer). When PS is open the image isn't there, but the layers and the work is in there. 
any suggestions?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just uninstalled and reinstalled an older version and it is working but I really hope they get this fixed so we can use the latest version! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you! I'll try that until it fix the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried most versions - nothing works. I get Error at the launch, I suspect it is related to something else on Adobe Cloud because I went through some older versions and none loads now. Even removed and did a fresh instal several times. Workin on Catalina.

Screenshot 2021-04-22 at 09.54.09.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 24, 2021 Apr 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I uninstalled and then installed version 22.0, which opened OK. There were quite a few versions after that but I figured there was a better chance of success if I went further back. I'm about to start working on it so will see if there are any problems. I'm going to wait a few weeks before I update to a later version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 25, 2021 Apr 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Full uninstall with all preferences and reinstall starting with the older version and then upgrading has helped me in the end... lost all my plugins  and brushes though.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines