• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PS 2021 Wont shut down

New Here ,
Oct 22, 2020 Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

when trying to close PS2021 ( just done an update via CC app)
get this message  ... Requires Ctr Alt Del & Task Manger to close 

deanb42885415_0-1603397099209.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,
Oct 24, 2020 Oct 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am experiencing the same issue. I don't know how to fix it. Any idea? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

같은 문제가 발생합니다..... 결국 이전버젼 사용합니다..

업그레이드 안되는 앱.. 굳이 유료로 사용해야할지 고민됩니다.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was able to fix it by reinstalling the older version (21.2.4). With both versions installed, I was able to open and close the 2021 version properly. Then I opened it and changed my settings for not using a graphics processor (Edit>Preferences>Performance). I closed it. After that, I removed the older version, and now the newest one works perfectly on my pc. I don't have a graphic processor, that's why it's not working. The major problem is that a was not able to close photoshop properly and then even deselecting the "use graphic processor", this new setting was never saved and I couldn't get rid of the problem.   

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 15, 2020 Dec 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried the last suggestion of unchecking graphics accelerator.  PS2019 still works.  I scan a photo, tweak it and try to save it as a jpg.  sometimes it eventually saves but usually it takes too long so I forcequit the program.

Help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 21, 2021 Mar 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Here is what I had to do to get it to work. Uninstall Photoshop and do not keep previous settings. After I did a clean install, everything works fine. My graphics processor was checked, and the plugins generator is unchecked. I tried unchecking all these in previous post but the clean reinstall is working fine with the 2021 update.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines