Highlighted

PS 21.1.3 Freezing when using Hue/Sat tool

New Here ,
Jun 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there creatives!

I work a lot with hue/sat tool and after this new update, the tool freezes when I try to adjust hue/saturation when I turn "Colorize" box on. The software stop responding and I have to force quit all the time, making it impossible to use this tool.

Does anyone know to fix this?

I'm working with macOS Mojave v 10.14.6 Processor 2.9GHz intel i7 Memory 16GB 2133MHz LPDDR3 Graphics Radeon Pro 560 4 GB intel HD Graphics 630 1536

Thanks in advance!

Topics

Crash or freeze

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

PS 21.1.3 Freezing when using Hue/Sat tool

New Here ,
Jun 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there creatives!

I work a lot with hue/sat tool and after this new update, the tool freezes when I try to adjust hue/saturation when I turn "Colorize" box on. The software stop responding and I have to force quit all the time, making it impossible to use this tool.

Does anyone know to fix this?

I'm working with macOS Mojave v 10.14.6 Processor 2.9GHz intel i7 Memory 16GB 2133MHz LPDDR3 Graphics Radeon Pro 560 4 GB intel HD Graphics 630 1536

Thanks in advance!

Topics

Crash or freeze

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
LEGEND ,
Jun 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you not read the topmost post on this Forum? 

Screenshot 2020-06-05 at 15.52.27.png

Hide the Rulers and add your vote to the Bug Report. 

https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/topics/photoshop-21-1-3-hue-saturation-dialog-box-bu...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And regarding terminology: In Photoshop if something is not in the Toolbar then it is not called a »Tool«. 

Edit: Though some dialogs can have Tools of their own. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, I have missed it, thanks for advising on the issue and clarifying terminology. Very kind of you.

Best!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After spending 2 cumbersome hours with several Adobe support people yesterday, deleting and re-installing the entire CC suite, including lots of customizations and brushes, etc., being told the issue had been resolved, it just happened again. This is a serious problem.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

We are happy to announce the release of  Photoshop 21.2.

This update includes the fix for Photoshop 21.1.3: Hue Saturation dialog not responsive

Here's a list of fixed issues in this release: Bug fixes

Let us know if the update resolves the problem for those affected and share your feedback with us.

Regards,
Mohit

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines