Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PS 21.1 & Catalina 10.15.6 not working

Community Beginner ,
Jul 25, 2020 Jul 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

The last version of Photoshop 21.2.1 is not working in OS Catalina version: 10.15.6 (19G73).

Please look my image:Captura de Pantalla 2020-07-25 a la(s) 18.09.36.png

It could not be fulfilled because there has been an error in the program.

I gave the permissions on my antivirus, security permissions on my mac, uninstalled the version, reinstalled it, installed the previous version, and a new installation from scratch.

Important: I am not a beginner!

Any idea?

Thank you very much!

[Branched from unrelated thread by moderator]

[Subject renamed by moderator]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Aug 02, 2020 Aug 02, 2020

Hello there,

The CC cleaner tool does not work perfectly, so I recommend searching all adobe files from past versions manually. This will certainly take a long time. But you must delete everything because the tool cannot find ALL the files. After doing a new installation of the Creative Cloud, restart your mac and voilà!

Thank you very much @kstohlmeyer1

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Beginner ,
Jul 26, 2020 Jul 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello there,

sorry moderator, but the Photoshop version is the 21.21

Any idea please? I have few days trying and nothing work!

Thank you very much!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 27, 2020 Jul 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried running with your antivirus turned off completely - not just giving an exception to the app?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Kstohlmeyer1,

I use Bitdefender and I have never had issue with it. Bitdefender have 500 million users and 0 conflicts with Adobe DC Pro. The issues are with the program! I follow your procedure with my antivirus and not work !

Any ideas of something that can really help me?

Thank you very much!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Calithos,

No need for the snark - we are all volunteers here and I am working off your limited information.

I have the same PS and OS version and am running with no issues but I also do not run Bitdefender on my machine, hence my suggestion. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Kstohlmeyer1,

Excuse me, it's not sarcasm, it's sincerity. I'm new user here. Also, I did not know that you are all volunteers, therefore I appreciate your help. I am used to receiving excellent support for the subscriptions that I pay. Generally the problems are solved in 24, I thought that with Adobe it would be even faster, but I was wrong.

I would love at least someone to identify the issue and tell me that it will be resolved in the next update. I have been unable to use Photoshop for several days.

I sincerely appreciate your help.

Thank you very much!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the meantime, you could try uninstalling and running the CC cleaner tool:

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html 

Then try installing the previous version to see if you get a better result.

https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/using/install-previous-version.html 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 02, 2020 Aug 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello there,

The CC cleaner tool does not work perfectly, so I recommend searching all adobe files from past versions manually. This will certainly take a long time. But you must delete everything because the tool cannot find ALL the files. After doing a new installation of the Creative Cloud, restart your mac and voilà!

Thank you very much @kstohlmeyer1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines