Highlighted

PS 21.2.1 Catalina 10.15.6 cannot create New

New Here ,
Jul 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Foolishly updated to Catalina 10.15.6 and now cannot create new files in PS 21.2.1 nothing happens when I click NEW or cmd+N. Nothing at all.

Any suggestions (besides throw the macbook out the window, etc) would be greatly appreciated.

Topics

Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

PS 21.2.1 Catalina 10.15.6 cannot create New

New Here ,
Jul 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Foolishly updated to Catalina 10.15.6 and now cannot create new files in PS 21.2.1 nothing happens when I click NEW or cmd+N. Nothing at all.

Any suggestions (besides throw the macbook out the window, etc) would be greatly appreciated.

Topics

Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
LEGEND ,
Aug 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What have you done for trouble-shooting so far? 

Restoring Preferences after making sure all customized presets like Actions, Patterns, Brushes etc. have been saved might be a good starting point:

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/basic-trouble-shooting-steps.html

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there!

I did restore my preferences, but nothing has changed. 😞 I'm not sure what else to try.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines