• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PS 21.2.2 Image boucing during zoom in/out when "30bit Display" and 10bit color are ON.

New Here ,
Sep 02, 2020 Sep 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using Win 10 PC with DELL U3014 (real 10bit) monitor connected via display port running 10bit color with full range RGB on a GTX1080 with the latest GeForce Studio Driver. When using basic Zoom In/Out function, the whole image bounces with every zoom step, before settling into the next viewable size. By bouncing I mean becomes "smaller/larger/smaller" or "larger/smaler/larger", instead of simply becoming smaller or larger like it's always done before. You can call it a jitter, but it really looks like a bounce, if it makes sense.

Reinstalling drivers from scratch, reinstalling PS itself, resetting all settings and setting anew does NOT solve this. Only turning OFF "30 Bit Display" option OR running my monitor at 8bit solves this. 

All other Adobe programs and all other editing/drawing programs I have on my PC are not behaving this way at all. 

Ideas?

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?