• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PS 21.2.4 -October 2020 on Mac Catalina 10.15.7 Float all- in Windows not working correctly

Explorer ,
Oct 04, 2020 Oct 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

2 issues here:

With several PSD files open at the same time, when I float all in windows and hit the tab key, no matter how they are positioned -- Layers won't show. So I can't drag from one file to the other. I have a group of Type that I want to slide the group over to another image file-the Layers panel is no longer accessible. Then, when I toggle to show the layers panel, which I can do only when floating is not on, the other file is no longer accessible to slide to because the other image layer is no longer accessible. It is a cat and mouse game and PS did not act this way in previous version of Photoshop. Very Frustrating. I can go to View and try to toggle the Layers but it doesn't matter. When all the different images, the layers panel just is not there. ALso I can never set my PSD file to always float all in windows from the get-go. Seems I always have to reset and choose that. It won't start out that way.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?