Highlighted

PS 21.2 does not update image

New Here ,
Jul 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I move a layer, it does not update correctly.
For example, I have black square on a layer in the middle of screen.
When I move this layer to the bottom of document, I visually have now 2 squares, but still only 1 layer (it is not duplicated).
Extra graphics appears on underlying layer, when I switch underlying layer off and on again, extra square dissapears.

Topics

Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

PS 21.2 does not update image

New Here ,
Jul 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I move a layer, it does not update correctly.
For example, I have black square on a layer in the middle of screen.
When I move this layer to the bottom of document, I visually have now 2 squares, but still only 1 layer (it is not duplicated).
Extra graphics appears on underlying layer, when I switch underlying layer off and on again, extra square dissapears.

Topics

Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi , try this:

Go to Preferences > Performance and uncheck Legacy Compositing. Then close and restart Photoshop.

Dave

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[deleted]

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines