PS 22.3.1 Path Size, Path Color, Pen Tool Saved Paths Not Working

Community Beginner ,
Apr 13, 2021 Apr 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Upgraded from PS 22.3 to 22.3.1 today and found that the ability to change the path color and the path size are no longer changeable. The program defaults to a very small black path line and is very hard to see. The paths created with the Pen Tool seem to not have been corrected in this latest version. If a Work Path is not continually maintained you are unable to go back and work on named paths as only the nodes appear on the screen. Went back to version 22.3, even with its problems I am able to change path colors and the path line size with no issues.

Reinstalling 22.3.1 and resetting prefs made no difference.

Using a Macbook Pro with the 10.15.7 version of Mac OS Catalina.

Frank

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can reproduce this. You can use 22.3 for now until we get this fixed, but I also might have a workaround. What color/size do you prefer?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adam,

I typically prefer to use a path size of 1.25 pixels however the color choice changes with most every image that I create paths in, sometimes changin the color several times depending upon the image. Depending upon what your workaround might be I may or may not reload version 23.3.1 and give it a try. Thanks for the response ! !

Frank

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

A preference reset fixed it on my system. I see you tried that and it didn't work. I'm wondering what else might have triggered the change?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines