2021-03-17_11-35-17.jpg

Peter

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Mar 17, 2021 Mar 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

You might want to add to this bug report thread that I raised last week :

https://feedback.photoshop.com/conversations/photoshop/photoshop-223-30-bit-display-and-advanced-dra...

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah, same problem I guess. I had already opened another thread there. not sure how to connect the two threads together.

Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe change Photoshop 2021 GPU requirements and Photoshop GPU support. Many old GPU do not meet PS 2021 requirements and some old GPU are of  limited use.  The Support I see for my Nvidia Quagro K2200 look like the support you get  for your  M2000.  If I select Advance Support, Use GPU for acceleration and user OpenCL when I restart Photoshop I see Adobe has changed my setting advance settings to Basic, has left checked but grayed out use gpu for acceleration and unchecked and grayed out use openCL.  Neural Filters take forever to render their effects.  I'm sure Adobe has disappointed many customers.   PS 2020 still works fine.

Nvidia Quadros M2000 and K2200 benched marked below 2000.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines