Highlighted

PS and LR say I'm not connected to Internet

Engaged ,
Oct 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just tonight (after using both programs all day) none of the Creative Cloud apps will run. The same message for each: "you are not connected to the Internet. The app needs to close"

I am definitely connected, thorougly verified that. Someone else must also be having this issue.

HELP!

TOPICS
Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

PS and LR say I'm not connected to Internet

Engaged ,
Oct 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just tonight (after using both programs all day) none of the Creative Cloud apps will run. The same message for each: "you are not connected to the Internet. The app needs to close"

I am definitely connected, thorougly verified that. Someone else must also be having this issue.

HELP!

TOPICS
Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 13, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have any Antivirus or Firewall software installed on your machine/network? Try disabling them and then test, maybe they are interfering with these application's access to the internet.

-Manan

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 13, 2020 0