• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PS Artistic Effects Plugin

Explorer ,
Mar 30, 2020 Mar 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. Does anyone know of a plugin with which we can create artistic effects from photos, like turning a photo into an oil paint, a sketch, a cartoon and so on. Something like Befunky or GoArt. These are only online. There are a ton of apps for Android and Apple for that, but I want a desktop solution. There are also scripts and actions on envato for example, but I'd prefer a plugin. It can even be some other application than Photoshop. I remember using one a long time ago, which was free on top of that, but I don't remember the name.

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Mar 30, 2020 Mar 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You could try-  (Donation ware)

https://fotosketcher.com/

But I know not how to use as a Plugin for Ps.  Export as JPG, drag JPG onto fotosketcher icon or interface.

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 07, 2020 Apr 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried it but didn't like the interface that much. I ended up buying Filter Forger, which is 80% off right now. Pretty amazing stuff.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 07, 2020 Apr 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried some of the Topaz ones? Here is Topaz Adjust. I use it and love it:

https://topazlabs.com/adjust-ai/ 

TOPAZ.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 31, 2023 Jul 31, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Topaz Studio 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines