• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop for android

Community Beginner ,
Nov 05, 2019 Nov 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Will there ever be a good Photoshop for android as it is available for iOS? Or did adobe decide only rich people need good apps?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
replies 156 Replies 156
Community Beginner ,
Sep 12, 2021 Sep 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all, 

I really like to question why it's only the full compatible versions compared to IOS and Android, but surely we can access to all of the full features like IOS does onto Android especially for people who does enjoys photo editing and for everything else but Photoshop has really gotten me recently why and I do have an account with Photoshop express but I can't seem to get the full access onto my account especially to show any of my photos that we're taken on to my gallery that we're uploading overtime, the news feed inspiration from others but nothing of that does show up and I used love to it that I did use an IOS version but I had changed to Android but I thought that was ok to setup and simple to use but I had changed for other reasons  and they are totally different setups to each other and surely and so they should make a full free version for Android to access all of the features without having to pay like IOS versions does, even when I've noticed that I've only paid for a month but I've decided to cancel within a day and still not all of the full features are there, so I'm putting it out there especially for people who are struggling at the moment to pay for these full features like IOS versions. Just thought I'd suggest this. Needs more improvement to gain access to all areas.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 18, 2021 Oct 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to understand the difficulty of trying to get an app to work on android when there are substancial differences in hardware that supports android, however, Adobe needs to up their game to make an app that works on higher-end android devices. I for one, would pay to get the ability to use a full version of photoshop on my Galaxy Tab S7.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 30, 2019 Sep 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop use to android phone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Sep 30, 2019 Sep 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

You can use Photoshop Express on Android devices

https://www.photoshop.com/products/photoshopexpress

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 20, 2020 Oct 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Will adobe continue to discriminate against Android user regarding making the same apps for ipad available for Android users.

At present photoshop is fragmented for Android users.  Adobe Photoshop fix, Adobe photoshop sketch, Adobe Photoshop express.  

Adobe has made Photoshop for IPAD as a single unit but has not stated whether that will happen for Android users.   As an Android user.  I am trying to start a business and would like to be able to use photoshop as a single app on my android tablets.   I should not have to swap from on adobe photoshop to another, when Photoshop as a single app can do them all.

Why does adobe pamper to Apple users more, instead of levelling out the playing field.  Due to the lack of fairness to Android users, I have buy a new laptop that has enough power to run photoshop.   My android tablet is more powerful than my laptop.

I hope Adobe will made photoshop a single app for Android users.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am confused as to the differences

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please post on the Lightroom Forum. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 23, 2020 Nov 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know that there is Photoshop CC for iPad but is there any plans to bring it out for android? This would be great for editing on the go on tablets.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 23, 2020 Nov 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You could add your request to the site where the Photoshop team takes feedback: https://feedback.photoshop.com/

There are a few of the scaled-down/specialized mobile app versions of Photoshop that are available on Android:

• Photoshop Express
  • Photoshop Camera
  • Photoshop Sketch
  • Photoshop Fix
  • Photoshop Mix

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Apr 09, 2021 Apr 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to know when photoshop will be avaible for tablet android? Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe has not announced anything about an Android version. You can add your comments to the feedback forum where the product developers will see it:

https://feedback.photoshop.com/conversations/lightroom-mobile/photoshop-mobile-support-for-samsungan...

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe rarely, if ever, announces development plans and release dates.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 21, 2020 Nov 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Waarom worden Android gebruikers gediscrimineerd tegen over Apel gebruikers die wel adobe mobiel hebben! Rond uit belachelijk gezien er meer Android gebruikers zijn. het word  tijd dat Adobe wakker word en stopt met discriminatie.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 26, 2020 Nov 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

»Why are Android users discriminated against over Apel users who do have adobe mobile! Around out ridiculous considering there are more Android users. It's time for Adobe to wake up and stop discrimination.«

This is a user Forum, so you are not really addressing Adobe here, even though some Adobe employees thankfully have been dropping by.

(edited) feel free to add your opinion to an appropriate Feature Request. 

https://feedback.photoshop.com/conversations/lightroom-mobile/photoshop-mobile-support-for-samsungan...

https://feedback.photoshop.com/conversations/photoshop/photoshop-to-android/5f80f3d335f40c1b5513965d

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 13, 2021 Mar 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good evening and hello from Germany! 🙂

I've got a PS CC lizence and I'd like to ask for a PS version for Android 9. Is there an APK available?

Thanks a lot in advance and stay healthy!

Best wishes

Oliver Höppner

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @ollifoto 

Currently there is only Photoshop for iPad. You can add your comments to the feedback forum for feature requests where the product developers will see it:

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Jane!
Thank you very much for your fast response, but I'm quite sure there was an older version of PS which works on Android 9. Isn't that APK anywhere in the archives of Adobe? It would be really, really great! 🙂
- Olli

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think Photoshop Express, Photoshop Mix, and Photoshop Sketch work on Android. Look in Google Play. Photoshop itself is only iPad currently, and it does not have all of the features of Photoshop for Desktop.

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/photoshop-ipad-faq.html

The link I gave you is answered by the developers. This forum is answered by users who are volunteers. You might want to ask at the link in my earlier post.

I don't know what "APK" is an acronym for.

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you once again, Jane. It's the first time, I'm using this board. 🙂
An "APK" is an Android App instalation package.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@ollifoto wrote:

Thank you once again, Jane. It's the first time, I'm using this board. 🙂
An "APK" is an Android App instalation package.

You're welcome, Olli. 

(I don't use Android, so I had not heard of "APK" ! "

Folks are asking for PS for Android, and the best place for that is on the feedback forum where the developers will see it.

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There was Photoshop Touch that was for tablets. It was discontinued. It was as close to Photoshop as it got at the time. Could even share/export the document for use in Photoshop on desktop if you wanted.

Clouds 02.jpeg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 16, 2021 Mar 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! 🙂
Oh, yes, that would be great! Thank you very much in advance!! Where will I find it?

Best wishes
Olli

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 16, 2021 Mar 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PS Touch was unfortunately discontinued. 😞  Closest thing right now is Photoshop Express.

Stay tuned, though; I wouldn't be surprised to see a version just like the one for the iPad at some point.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 08, 2021 Sep 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, i am a creator and use a lot PS, LR, PR, AE and animate, and although i use my workstation daily, I tend to use my tablet and phone for quick reels or pictures. Which brings me to my next question, why does Adobe offer an alternative only on Ipad os ? I have a S7+ that is fully capable to run apps, but it doesn't offer anything remotly close to the ipad os experience. Don't you guys have the intention of building this route ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines