PS CC Makes whole PC lag

Dec 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I've got a problem for quite a long time now. After opening Photoshop, my pc is getting slower and slower, making him literally not able to do ANYTHING. I already tried closing all Adobe tasks, of course close photoshop and so on but the lag won't disappear, only a restart helps. Does someone maybe know a fix for that?

TOPICS
Crash or freeze, Performance, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

PS CC Makes whole PC lag

Dec 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I've got a problem for quite a long time now. After opening Photoshop, my pc is getting slower and slower, making him literally not able to do ANYTHING. I already tried closing all Adobe tasks, of course close photoshop and so on but the lag won't disappear, only a restart helps. Does someone maybe know a fix for that?

TOPICS
Crash or freeze, Performance, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 09, 2020 1
Dec 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Similar with me. Sometimes I think I've closed Photoshop but my PC continuse to be slow and when I check with task manager it is still active and I have to 'end task'.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 09, 2020 0
Dec 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sadly this isn't helping in my case, I closed all tasks from adobe multiple times 😕

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 09, 2020 0