• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ps cc2018 disappeared

New Here ,
Oct 25, 2020 Oct 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

3 days ago, after the update, my ps cc2018 disappeared. What is going on?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Oct 25, 2020 Oct 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is a setting to keep the older version installed when updating the application. See this article and check if you have the appropriate setting in your Creative Cloud application.

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 26, 2020 Oct 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The problem is, I don't even have a ps here. 
Normally, as if I hadn't been their client for 3 years. There is nothing. No order history, nothing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After the update, I wanted to turn on the PS and got the message that 
'' The photoshop.exe element referenced by this shortcut has been changed or moved and therefore the shortcut will not work properly. Do you want to remove this shortcut ''.
I deleted it because I thought it was an update and I have to put a new version on the taskbar, and it turned out that there is no new version. It's a test version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If the order is not visible better you contact support. Login to your account and navigate to the URL below. Make sure that the browser has cookies enabled, and all script blockers are disabled.
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html
Click on the chat icon on the bottom right, and type AGENT to avoid bots and talk to a human.
Also, be mindful of answering anyone who sends you a private message. See the following for more information about scammers
https://tinyurl.com/y7cfrr7y
-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines