• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PS Crashing when trying to use Liquify

Community Beginner ,
Apr 22, 2021 Apr 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Everytime I go to use the Liquify Ft it crashe's PS. I have uninstalled PS and re installed it and it is still doing it. I can't turn off the GP because I need it to use face recognition. Please fix this. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,
Apr 22, 2021 Apr 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without any system information and other details nobody can tell you why it's behaving this way. The usual applies: Start by updating your graphics driver and playing around with the hardware acceleration settings.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 25, 2021 Apr 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah, I don't know anything about computers sadly or I probably wouldnt be having this issue. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have a Intel Core I5 and the top of the computer says SNSV 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 23, 2021 Apr 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Abby

There are a number of issues with V22.3 and V22.3.1 that include some people having problems with Liquify.  I suspect that your best option _might_ be to roll back.  V21.2.7 appears to be the furthest back we can go now.  AFAIK you don't need to uninstall the current version.  In fact, if you are using a Mac you can even have both versions open at the same time!

image.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Upgraded to 22.3.1. Take a photo on a single layer (unlocked) and Liquify does not apply the adjustments to that layer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines