PS Creative cloud on Surface Pro X with ARM processor

New Here ,
Oct 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I'm wondering if anyone has experience using Photoshop CC on the Surface Pro X.  This PC has challenges with compatibility due to it's ARM-based processor so I want to ensure compatibility before I even start the 7-day free trial.  Thank you

TOPICS
FAQ

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

2 Correct Answers

Adobe Community Professional , Oct 07, 2020
PECourtejoie Adobe Community Professional , Oct 07, 2020
Hello, it seems that they are working on ARM versions, with no release dates yet: https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/arm-processors.html

Translate

Translate
Jump to answer Jump to answer
Adobe Community Professional , Oct 07, 2020
Ged Traynor Adobe Community Professional , Oct 07, 2020

Translate

Translate
Jump to answer Jump to answer
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, it seems that they are working on ARM versions, with no release dates yet: https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/arm-processors.html

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Blaine5C81 AUTHOR LATEST
New Here ,
Oct 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks folks!  All of my searches came up empty so thank you for pointing me in the right direction on the topic!  Hopefully it's not too long before there's a release for this paperweight of a device. 🙂

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines