• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PS crop Tool; and NIK plug-ins

New Here ,
May 02, 2020 May 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Currently running Mac OS Mojave and and am current with my CC updates.

1. The PS crop tool appears to be diabled

2.My NIK pug=-ns have disappeared.

Can anyone offer suggestons?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
May 02, 2020 May 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.

1) Please describe what happens when you try to use the crop tool, with more specificity. If it's disappeared, you can retrieve it from the ellipses (3 dots) at the bottom of the tools panel (which customizes your tool panel). If it's there and not working, I could use more detail on the problem.
2) have you updated your NIK plugins to their version 2.3? That seems to be their latest version. The free version of NIK worked in CC2019, but stopped with CC2020, from what I can gather. Now, it's a paid version...

Adobe Community Expert / Adobe Certified Instructor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 10, 2020 May 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks S-Gans. I upgraded tot he DxO latest for the MIK tools and that solves that problem.

Now, I cannot seen to open an image in Camra Raw from Bridge. When I invoke the command by right-clicking on the jpeg verion. the image comes up in PS but when I try to Open  from that screen PS quits, It does not crash it just disappears. BTW, I only shoot camera raw.

Any thoughts?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines