• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PS CS6 to PS CS6 Extended

Explorer ,
Apr 10, 2021 Apr 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Photoshop PS CS6. I would like to add the Extended version. 

Can I do this and how much will it cost. 

I will not delete my CS6 from my laptop and I will not rent the new versions as I own my version. 

It does everything I need tho adding the 3D would be nice but not worth renting software rather then owning. 

Any suggestions

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe no longer sells the Extended version and you will not be able to purchase it. CS6 reached End of Life in 2014.

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There is no comparison of CS6 with the current version of Photoshop.  Especially if you own the non extended version of CS6.  There is a world of difference in how selections are made for instance, which is much much faster and more accurate now.  There so many new features, and more added with every update.  And all that for just $10 a month for the Photography plan.  What else does $10 get you?  A small glass of beer?  A few Mb of data for your phone?  I just can't my head around people who haven't realised that Photoshop CC is a deal, it's a steal, it's the sale of the flipping century.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines