Highlighted

PS doesn't work right anymore. No new projects, no saving, etc..

Apr 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

I don't know what happend. I can't start new projects and can't save them if opened via drag and drop. Also the starting screen doesn't appear anymore. 

I have uninstalled it. Doesn't work. I tried to use an older version but CC keeps updating to newst version. 

You guys have any ideas what is the problem?

BR

Kevin

Topics

Import and export, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

PS doesn't work right anymore. No new projects, no saving, etc..

Apr 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

I don't know what happend. I can't start new projects and can't save them if opened via drag and drop. Also the starting screen doesn't appear anymore. 

I have uninstalled it. Doesn't work. I tried to use an older version but CC keeps updating to newst version. 

You guys have any ideas what is the problem?

BR

Kevin

Topics

Import and export, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which operating system?

Are you able to save files in other apps?

Have you tried restoring Photoshop preferences?

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/preferences.html

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Windows 10 

I just realized that AE and PP don't even start. May the CC Cleaner caused this? 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please tell us what you did just before everything stopped working. It will help us to troubleshoot.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Actually I don't know the exact point. I ran CCleaner cause the ryzen master software didn't work anymore. That is everything I can remember. But as I said, I don't know if it has worked before. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines