Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PS dysfunctional from install onward

New Here ,
May 11, 2021 May 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Community, 

I bought LRC and PS recently, LRC works fine, but PS has been dysfunctional from the start. I can open a file, but as soon as I click a tool, the program freezes and I even have to use Task Manager to close it.  I have uninstalled and re-installed PS multiple times, to no effect. System requirements are met. 
Thank you for any help to resolve this issue, Ulrike

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try resetting Preferences, which is not the same as uninstall / reinstall. If that doesn't help, contact Adobe Customer Care, as they can look at your computer:
https://community.adobe.com/t5/creative-cloud-services/how-to-contact-adobe-support/td-p/11875703 

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, here is how reset Photoshop's preferences: 1) by holding down Ctrl+Alt+Shift (Pc) Cmd+Opt+Shift (Mac) as you click on Photoshop's icon to start it up.

See: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/preferences.html

2) Or If you do have access to the menu Edit>Preferences (Pc) or Photoshop>Preferences (Mac), it is possible to reset them from the General submenu.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines