• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop for android

Community Beginner ,
Nov 05, 2019 Nov 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Will there ever be a good Photoshop for android as it is available for iOS? Or did adobe decide only rich people need good apps?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
replies 156 Replies 156
Community Expert ,
Sep 08, 2021 Sep 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved from "Discussions" to "Ideas".

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 22, 2019 May 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Am I the only one who wants a decent PhotoShop app for Android? I don't get why the iPad is getting one but not Android. I use CS6 on my Mac, but id love to carry over my work on mobile. PLEASE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 10, 2020 Mar 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi, is this good for mobile ? i want to open psd file and i downloaded Adobe Photoshop Android from this site. but i downt khnow how to install. please help !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 11, 2021 Mar 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @alexa485 

The link you gave is for Photoshop Express. Photoshop for Mobile is only on iPad currently. The link is also not from Adobe. If you want Photoshop Express for Android, start with this link from Adobe and get it from Google Play:

https://www.adobe.com/products/photoshop-express.html

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would also like an android version. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Since Sahil responded two years ago, a thread has been started on the feedback forum that the developers follow. Please post your thoughts here:

https://feedback.photoshop.com/conversations/lightroom-mobile/photoshop-mobile-support-for-samsungan...

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you! I eventually found that after lol - embrassing - but I couldnt delete my comment here. When i click "more" i get a blank drop down box. So if thats where the delete is supposed to be, its not working for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So add it to the official wish list. Posting here won't reach decision makers at Adobe. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 25, 2017 Nov 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,  What is the best way to use Photoshop cc with Android tab??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop runs on OSX and Windows there is no Android Photoshop

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

as JJ said Photoshop CC needs Windows or OSX. The only tablet like computer that will run Creative Cloud is the Microsoft Surface Pro range as they use Windows 10. Tablets are generally regarded as being under powered for use with Photoshop and for this reason Adobe has created a series of 'lite' applications that run on Android devices. I put a link below.

Picture and image editor app | Download Adobe Photoshop Mix

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 26, 2017 Nov 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to know if there is some solution like vertual computer in cloud so as i can use from my tablet?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know of no Android virtual machine app that can run Windows or OSX.

If you become a Mac user and switch to a mobile IOS tablet the is an IOS app that you can use to use your IOS tablet used like a Wacom Cintiq connected to your Mac computer running Photoshop.

I do not  know of any Android App that will allow you to use your Android tablet like a Wacom Cintiq connected to your Windows or Mac computer running Photoshop.

There are  also mobile tablet devices that run Windows and can run Photoshop.

To use Photoshop well you will also need a keyboard virtual or real.   IMO Photoshop requires a keyboard as well as Windows or Mac Operating system.

I read about streaming Photoshop for use with I believe Chrome book users years ago but have not seen any new about that posibility lately.  It may have been killed.

You can now stream Photoshop to your Chromebook: A huge win for Google - ExtremeTech

https://www.google.com/search?q=photoshop+streaming+chrome&oq=Chrome+stream+Photoshop&aqs=chrome.1.6...

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not aware of a solution for Windows users, but it is possible to run an iPad or iPhone with full CC. The trouble is you need a Mac which talks to the tablet with Wi-Fi. So far the developers have not ported the application for doing that to a PC and Android devices. You will still have the problem of low performance on any Android device and some of the features requiring special graphic acceleration functions almost certainly will not work it the program could run natively. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 08, 2019 Nov 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. Photoshop for iPad is released but will be a release for Android? I don't will buy an iPad for photoshop 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Nov 10, 2019 Nov 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Photoshop is not available on Android devices yet. 

This is the beginning. The first version of Photoshop on iPad is focused on compositing, basic retouching, and masking, common tasks and workflows that we know will be useful for most Photoshop users. Over time, we’ll add more capabilities and workflows as we learn more about how customers use Photoshop on a mobile device.

We’re releasing with a set of features we know all Photoshop users will need and plan to add capabilities as we see how customers use Ps on the iPad. While leveraging the same code base helps accelerate development, we’re also deeply committed to rethinking every experience for the pencil and touch screen to give you the best Photoshop experience possible no matter what environment you work in. We know we have more work to do and we encourage you to share what’s important to you after you’ve tried the product.

Feel free to share all kind of thoughts and feedback on our Feedback community: https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/categories/photoshop_family_photoshop_mobile

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 30, 2019 Nov 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

• Anybody have a rough estimate ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 23, 2020 Apr 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I'm looking for advice. Will the full photoshop package work as well on my Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 as well as it looks like it does in an iPad? I don't want to buy it unless it does.

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 23, 2020 Apr 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, it is for the moment Photoshop for the ipad, there is no android version, and its features do not yet match the full Desktop version.
There is Photoshop Mix for Android: https://helpx.adobe.com/mobile-apps/how-to/merge-photos-photoshop-mix.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 21, 2020 Jul 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no even one product for drawing for android so far. Avaliable in Google play photoshop and illustrator just a childplay. I have full plan of Adobe products. And to be honest I'm a bit offended cause I can't use on my Tab s6 same drawing apps like Ipad has. Like Fresco or Photoshop. Its unfair to make more good programs only for Apple. Android tabs now has better characteristics than ipad. More RAM and better screen.

I had to buy other app to mirror photoshop on my tablet. And it works. And sensitivity of pen is perfect. But interface is too small. So I'm still waiting when I get normal photoshop version for android

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 24, 2020 Jul 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree, I feel the same way. What app did you end up buying to help you "mirror"?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 26, 2020 Jul 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's superbrush app in google store. One time purchase.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 27, 2020 Jul 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, I appreciate it. I'm going to check it out!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 31, 2020 Jul 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You know, even if we look from business side. There is still no Procreate for Android. A good drawing product for tablet will blow up minds of users. Its a cheaper way to get Samsung tab with pen and keyboard than just an iPad without anything. There is still no actual leader of drawing apps in android. I can't say that I really like sketchbook, cause there is lack of masks, or infinite painter, cause there is not very easy use of tools. I can't say I like anything. Maybe its because I used to work with Photoshop interface. Its very easy to get that sector of users. Just come and get it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 03, 2020 Aug 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I cannot seem to find the superbrush app. 

Does it still exist?

Thanks 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines