Highlighted

PS for Android

New Here ,
May 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Am I the only one who wants a decent PhotoShop app for Android? I don't get why the iPad is getting one but not Android. I use CS6 on my Mac, but id love to carry over my work on mobile. PLEASE

Hi there,

That does sound like a great idea for Android devices. You can put a request here: Feature Request/Bug Report Form so that our engineers can look into it.

Regards,
Sahil

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

PS for Android

New Here ,
May 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Am I the only one who wants a decent PhotoShop app for Android? I don't get why the iPad is getting one but not Android. I use CS6 on my Mac, but id love to carry over my work on mobile. PLEASE

Hi there,

That does sound like a great idea for Android devices. You can put a request here: Feature Request/Bug Report Form so that our engineers can look into it.

Regards,
Sahil

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 22, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
May 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Regards,
Sahil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 22, 2019 0
New Here ,
Mar 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi, is this good for mobile ? i want to open psd file and i downloaded Adobe Photoshop Android from this site. but i downt khnow how to install. please help !

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 10, 2020 0
New Here ,
Nov 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

IMG_20201107_053915.jpg

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 06, 2020 0