PS for Android

New Here ,
May 22, 2019 May 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Am I the only one who wants a decent PhotoShop app for Android? I don't get why the iPad is getting one but not Android. I use CS6 on my Mac, but id love to carry over my work on mobile. PLEASE

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct Answer

Adobe Employee , May 22, 2019 May 22, 2019
Hi there,That does sound like a great idea for Android devices. You can put a request here: Feature Request/Bug Report Form so that our engineers can look into it.Regards,Sahil

translate

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
May 22, 2019 May 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

That does sound like a great idea for Android devices. You can put a request here: Feature Request/Bug Report Form so that our engineers can look into it.

Regards,
Sahil

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 10, 2020 Mar 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi, is this good for mobile ? i want to open psd file and i downloaded Adobe Photoshop Android from this site. but i downt khnow how to install. please help !

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 11, 2021 Mar 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @alexa485 

The link you gave is for Photoshop Express. Photoshop for Mobile is only on iPad currently. The link is also not from Adobe. If you want Photoshop Express for Android, start with this link from Adobe and get it from Google Play:

https://www.adobe.com/products/photoshop-express.html

~ Jane

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would also like an android version. 

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Since Sahil responded two years ago, a thread has been started on the feedback forum that the developers follow. Please post your thoughts here:

https://feedback.photoshop.com/conversations/lightroom-mobile/photoshop-mobile-support-for-samsungan...

~ Jane

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you! I eventually found that after lol - embrassing - but I couldnt delete my comment here. When i click "more" i get a blank drop down box. So if thats where the delete is supposed to be, its not working for me.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Most Valuable Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So add it to the official wish list. Posting here won't reach decision makers at Adobe. 

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines