• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PS freezes when trying to render short video

Community Beginner ,
May 20, 2021 May 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Trying to render a short video - a simple mask postion change- but PS just locksVideo problem 1.jpgVideo problem 2.jpg up. I had a problem with my GPU being recognized for a couple of days but that seems to be fixed. Any help would be appreciated. It worked on older versions.

Windows 10 64 bit

PS 22.4.0

Nvidia GFORCE 1660 Super

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
May 21, 2021 May 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about this, could you please try updating Photoshop to version 22.4.1 and let us know if it helps?

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 22, 2021 May 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, Sahil. I tried that as well. It didn't work.

I found an odd work-around that seems to work. Don't open the PSD from Bridge. If I open the file directly from Photoshop, everything works as it should. If that's what I have to do to get my work done, I have no other choice. In this instance Bridge and Photoshop don't work well together.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 26, 2021 May 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That doesn't sound good. Have you tried re-installing both Photoshop and Bridge and see if that helps?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 28, 2021 May 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, reinstalled, updated, said a few magic words. Still freezes. And thework-around still works.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines