• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PS freezing in layers

Explorer ,
Nov 01, 2020 Nov 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PS 22.0.0 keeps freezing when I have 2 or 3 layers open, unable to change opacity ar anything else. I have to save PSD and reopen it for it to work.
These aren't massive file sizes, in PS 21.2.0 I can have 20 layers on same size file with no problem.

Running Windows 10 64bit  AMD Ryzen 7 8-core, with 32 GB RAM, GPU GeForce NVidia GTX 1650.

Any ideas 🙂

Derek

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Explorer ,
Nov 19, 2020 Nov 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So just downloaded the Latest PS bugs and fixes update, and was hoping the layer freeze (which I see others are also experiencing) would have been fixed but no.
I am still having to close the PSD and reopen, before I can blend or change opacity of new layers, esp after running filters. 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Nov 19, 2020 Nov 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Not having any issues like that with version 22.0.1 on a lesser spec'd Windows 10 PC

Have you tried resetting your PS preferences

image1.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 22, 2020 Nov 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Reset preferences and the problem seems to be resolved, thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines