• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PS Keeps Crashing

New Here ,
Jun 02, 2021 Jun 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I haven't been able to use Photoshop for over a week now - whenever I open it it works for a few seconds until a notification comes up about an error report and then closes the program. I've updated, uninstalled and reinstalled the program so many times. even reverted to the old updates to see if it helps, it keeps doing it. it worked for 1 day yetserday and back to crashing. I have a corporate subscription and need it for my job. help.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've had the same thing happening to me, havent changed a thing, it was working flawlessly until end of last week. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here, bought a new computer and haven´t been able to use it because it crashes everytime. It just keeps loading till it crashes. Help please!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just sat on remote access with adobe, the latest verion of photoshop is not compatiable with my graphics card, I need to update it apparently. I have a basic graphics card, that was causing my crashes, he disabled it and I can work now. Strange

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try unticking Use Graphics Processor under the Performance tab in Photoshop preferences.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines