Highlighted

Ps quits working after I bring a file from Lrc.

New Here ,
Nov 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I bring a file from Lrc to Ps and make changes or add layers to the file, Ps will freeze. I can save photos but I can no longer make changes to the file. I can go to Lrc and reopen the file and go back to Ps and I can pick up my work from there. It happens with almost every file loaded from Lr.

I have a Dell XPS 8940 w/Intel Core i9-10900K CPU @ 3.70GHz, 64 Gb of RAM, 2 TB SSD main drive, Nvidia GeForce RTX 2070 Super 8GB GDDR6, Windows 10 version 20H2 64-bit.

TOPICS
Bug, Crash or freeze, Import and export, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Ps quits working after I bring a file from Lrc.

New Here ,
Nov 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I bring a file from Lrc to Ps and make changes or add layers to the file, Ps will freeze. I can save photos but I can no longer make changes to the file. I can go to Lrc and reopen the file and go back to Ps and I can pick up my work from there. It happens with almost every file loaded from Lr.

I have a Dell XPS 8940 w/Intel Core i9-10900K CPU @ 3.70GHz, 64 Gb of RAM, 2 TB SSD main drive, Nvidia GeForce RTX 2070 Super 8GB GDDR6, Windows 10 version 20H2 64-bit.

TOPICS
Bug, Crash or freeze, Import and export, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 13, 2020 0

Have something to add?