• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PS v 23.3.1 Breaks 3D

Explorer ,
May 11, 2021 May 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use PS to convert Illustrator vectors into Smart Objects so I can export the object to use in Dimension. This is a simple process. See this post: https://community.adobe.com/t5/illustrator/how-to-export-ai-files-to-obj/m-p/10490449

The ability to make "New 3D Extrusion" stopped working late last week. The extrusion options were "greyed out" (see attachment). I spent hours researching and finally decided to uninstall v23.3.1 and install v23.3. That did the proverbial trick.

I work in windows 10 environment. This may be different on a MAC.

I hope Adobe will see this and fix it. I'm fairly new at this, and I don't know if there is a way to report a bug. Tip me off if you see this and can help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 11, 2021 May 11, 2021

3D in Photoshop requires your document to be in RGB mode. Yours appears to be CMYK.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
May 11, 2021 May 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

3D in Photoshop requires your document to be in RGB mode. Yours appears to be CMYK.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 20, 2021 May 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, Dave.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines