Highlighted

PS will not open

New Here ,
Oct 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I try to open PS, I am now getting this notification. I tried signing out and signing back in, but that didn't help. I don't have an issue when I try to open illustrator, although I do notice that there are now 2 versions of it showing after an update. Any suggestions?

livingstonm90381862_0-1603995257924.png

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

PS will not open

New Here ,
Oct 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I try to open PS, I am now getting this notification. I tried signing out and signing back in, but that didn't help. I don't have an issue when I try to open illustrator, although I do notice that there are now 2 versions of it showing after an update. Any suggestions?

livingstonm90381862_0-1603995257924.png

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 29, 2020 1
kglad LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

your apps are probably updating automatically and you recently updated your ps to a version that's probably not compatible with your os.

update your os

restart your computer

retry opening ps.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 29, 2020 1