• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PSCC 22.3 why can’t I alter saved Paths

Community Beginner ,
Mar 18, 2021 Mar 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the previous PSCC it was having trouble selecting multiple layers, I click once and it does nothing so I click again and it opens the prefs. But I've found a work around. 

then 22.3 came and I was looking forward to the fix but things are worse now I can't modify saved paths. If I delete some anchor points and try to make more it won't join them up. 

im running iMac 2016 32gb & 4gb gpu. Latest software.  

please let me know if theirs a fix??

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The bug is known, a work-around is maintaining a Work Path while working on named Paths. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the tip and ive been doing that but it doesn't work for multiple documents of similar images.  The work path saves when you drag it to another documment.

Any idea about the trying to select multiple layers issue?  

I forgot to mention I'm using Wacom Intuos 4.  The issue started about the Big Sur update but I'm sure adobe must know about that too.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

»The work path saves when you drag it to another documment.«

Then you need to create a new Work Path – deselecting the active Path and creating one PathPoint with the Pen Tool should suffice (provided it is set to »Path«), then you can again select the Path you actually need to work on. 

The Layer-selection issue does not sound familiar to me and I have no advice regarding that (save for general trouble-shooting).

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/basic-trouble-shooting-steps.html

You could do a search over on 

Photoshop Family

to see if a Bug Report exists – if none is to be found and you can reproduce the issue you can post one. 

Should it turn out to be related to the 22.3.0 update you may have to roll back the Photoshop version for the fime being. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Apr 26, 2021 Apr 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has this been fixed in the April 2021 version that came out: 22.3.1?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 26, 2021 Apr 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Has this been fixed in the April 2021 version that came out: 22.3.1?

By @Outtacontext

Sorry.  No it hasn't

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines