Highlighted

PSD is blank in Photoshop

I opened up a PSD that I made a while ago and all my layers are there and the layer preview shows whats in each layer but the stage is just solid white. Even when I hide all layers the stage stays solid white. I have never had this happen before and don't know what to do. 

I opened the PSD in illustrator and the image shows but I need to work on it in photoshop (and I really don't know how to use illustrator) 

Please Help!!

{Thread renamed by moderator}

Topics

Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn More

PSD is blank in Photoshop

I opened up a PSD that I made a while ago and all my layers are there and the layer preview shows whats in each layer but the stage is just solid white. Even when I hide all layers the stage stays solid white. I have never had this happen before and don't know what to do. 

I opened the PSD in illustrator and the image shows but I need to work on it in photoshop (and I really don't know how to use illustrator) 

Please Help!!

{Thread renamed by moderator}

Topics

Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn More

Re: Stage is blank

Hi there,

That does nto soudn like a typical experience, could you please let us know the version of Photoshop you're working with?

Could you try recovering the file by following the steps mentioned here? https://helpx.adobe.com/in/photoshop/kb/file-recovery-photoshop.html

Regards,
Sahil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines

Re: PSD is blank in Photoshop

Most Valuable Participant , Feb 17, 2020

please post a screengrab of your screen | desktop with this issue before doing anything else so we can see what you are looking at

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines

Re: PSD is blank in Photoshop

Adobe Community Professional , Feb 18, 2020

Hello, is it only one file? Please post the contents of help>system info, so that we can know your OS, its version, the exact version of Photoshop you are running, the date of the GPU driver, etc.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines