• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PSD is solid white in Photoshop

New Here ,
Feb 15, 2020 Feb 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I opened up a PSD that I made a while ago and all my layers are there and the layer preview shows whats in each layer but the stage is just solid white. Even when I hide all layers the stage stays solid white. I have never had this happen before and don't know what to do. 

I opened the PSD in illustrator and the image shows but I need to work on it in photoshop (and I really don't know how to use illustrator) 

Please Help!!

{Thread renamed by moderator}

TOPICS
macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 17, 2020 Feb 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

That does nto soudn like a typical experience, could you please let us know the version of Photoshop you're working with?

Could you try recovering the file by following the steps mentioned here? https://helpx.adobe.com/in/photoshop/kb/file-recovery-photoshop.html

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 17, 2020 Feb 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

please post a screengrab of your screen | desktop with this issue before doing anything else so we can see what you are looking at

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 18, 2020 Feb 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, is it only one file? Please post the contents of help>system info, so that we can know your OS, its version, the exact version of Photoshop you are running, the date of the GPU driver, etc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 16, 2022 May 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I get the same issue. Spent a long time creating a layered PSD. Open it today - nothing. I can see the layers with previews in the side panel, but nothing in the canvas area! Not even the outline of the canvas (at any zoom level). I even saved it to the cloud and my desktop just in case! So much work lost! Haven't used Photoshop in a while. I come back and this happens! Maybe its time to replace it for good.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 16, 2022 May 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@PanamaGirl and @Karl24475908dxez 

This is a known bug and was fixed in the 23.3.1 update.

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines