PSDC file not opening

New Here ,
Nov 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was using photoshop to make frame by frame animation and the file stopped opening for me. I have updated my PC and photoshop. I have uninstalled and restored the app. Someone please help.

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, 

Sorry that you cannot open Cloud documents on your computer running latest version of Photoshop.

Are you facing this issue opening a specific Cloud document? 

Would you mind checking the steps mentioned in this article https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/cloud-document-error-troubleshooting.html and let us know if that helps?

Thanks,

Akash

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
New Here ,
Nov 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

image.jpg

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, thanks for the steps but they don't seem to help. The issue I'm facing is for one specific cloud document. The rest of them are working fine. This specific cloud document stopped working about two days ago now. I was creating frame by frame animation. The steps you 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the heads up. It seems that the cloud document you're working with is either corrupt or not synced properly. It would be intersting to see if you can save it locally and then try to work on it.

~Akash

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How would one go about saving it locally if it cannot be opened

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines