Highlighted

[PT] When I start Photoshop, the message appears: error reading the machine's specific preferences.

Community Beginner ,
Sep 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I start Photoshop, the message appears: error reading the machine's specific preferences. How to solve?

Quando inicio o Photoshop aparece a mensagem: erro ao ler as preferencias especificas da máquina. Como resolver?

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

[PT] When I start Photoshop, the message appears: error reading the machine's specific preferences.

Community Beginner ,
Sep 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I start Photoshop, the message appears: error reading the machine's specific preferences. How to solve?

Quando inicio o Photoshop aparece a mensagem: erro ao ler as preferencias especificas da máquina. Como resolver?

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 23, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Try deleting the preferences file

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/preferences.html

2020-09-17 14_00_57-Adobe Photoshop 2020 Settings.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 23, 2020 1
Sep 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Quit Photoshop and Hold DOWN Command+Option+Shift and then open Photoshop again, holding the keys down until you see the dialogue box asking you to remove the preferences.

Hope that helps!
happy Photoshopping!

mark

headTrix, Inc. | Adobe Certified Training & Consulting
Consulting | Design | Development | Training

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 23, 2020 1
Community Beginner ,
Sep 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I already did this procedure and when I opened photoshop again the same thing happened.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 25, 2020 1
Community Beginner ,
Sep 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hmm. Did you restart the entire machine? Did Photoshop ever work on this machine?

If this machine old? Check out the minimum requirements and see if it fits.

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/system-requirements.html

If your computer is strong enough then I might try calling Adobe Support... they can log on to see your screen and walk you thru the problem.

Hope its resolved for you soon.

Cheers,

Mark

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 25, 2020 0
Sep 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hmm. Did you restart the entire machine? Did Photoshop ever work on this machine?

If this machine old? Check out the minimum requirements and see if it fits.

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/system-requirements.html

If your computer is strong enough then I might try calling Adobe Support... they can log on to see your screen and walk you thru the problem.

Hope its resolved for you soon.

Cheers,

Mark

headTrix, Inc. | Adobe Certified Training & Consulting
Consulting | Design | Development | Training

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 25, 2020 0