Highlighted

Publishing an Extension - How do I take it from my computer to Adobe Exchange?

New Here ,
Nov 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

I have finished creating an extension in Brackets using the 'CC Extension Builder'
It is written in JS HTML and CSS.

How do I now get this as a single file or folder ready for upload to Adobe Exchange to have it as a legit extension.

It is working on my system after putting it in debug mode but to my understanding it will not work on other systems until it is 'Signed' is this by adobe?

How to I get it signed and in a format that I can then put it on the marketplace? I'm a design and phtooshop veteran but a newbie to coding and developoment.

Cheers!
Tim

TOPICS
Actions and scripting, Make It, SDK, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Publishing an Extension - How do I take it from my computer to Adobe Exchange?

New Here ,
Nov 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

I have finished creating an extension in Brackets using the 'CC Extension Builder'
It is written in JS HTML and CSS.

How do I now get this as a single file or folder ready for upload to Adobe Exchange to have it as a legit extension.

It is working on my system after putting it in debug mode but to my understanding it will not work on other systems until it is 'Signed' is this by adobe?

How to I get it signed and in a format that I can then put it on the marketplace? I'm a design and phtooshop veteran but a newbie to coding and developoment.

Cheers!
Tim

TOPICS
Actions and scripting, Make It, SDK, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 10, 2020 0

Have something to add?