Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Puppet Warp not working in Version 2020

New Here ,
Aug 12, 2020 Aug 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

I just tried to use puppet warp tool now and it isn't working. I see the mesh but I can't add points or so I think. Trying to maipulate the existing points does this:Puppet warp bug.jpg

As you can see, the mesh is being rotated not dragged, worse still, none of this applies to the image.

When I try to zoom, I see this:

Puppet warp zoom bug.jpg

I have seen posts from 2019 saying to turn on "Use Graphics Processor" but that option is greyed out for me since I am using a laptop without a dedicated GPU. 

How do I fix this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 14, 2020 Aug 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

You need to have a dedicated compatible graphic processor in the computer to be able to use puppet warp. Please have a look at this article and see if it helps: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/photoshop/kb/photoshop-cc-gpu-card-faq.html

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 15, 2020 Aug 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nah, It's a bug.

I just updated to the latest version of photoshop and the problem went away. There was never a time when you need dedicated GPU to use puppet warp.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 01, 2023 Feb 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Recently had this problem, this worked for me. Screenshot 2023-02-01 115853.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines