• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Purchasing a computer

New Here ,
Mar 26, 2021 Mar 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wondering if anyone can help. My wife is looking to get a laptop, primarily for use with photoshop. I was wondering if anyone could advice if either of these (pics attached) meet the minimum requirements and would run photoshop well? Many thanks for any help 😀👍🏼

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can look at the following link to see the system requirements for PS. The link mentions the minimum and the recommended requirements. I would suggest you aim for a computer meeting the recommended settings or more, that way you would be better equipped for the future versions.

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/system-requirements.html

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Some people are able to use Photoshop effectively on a small laptop screen, but many people will want a big monitor. That's a significant extra cost. You should check whether your wife is experienced with using Photoshop on a screen of the proposed size.

Also... running well... some people want to edit tiny web graphics, some people want to edit movies or graphics the size of a house. Some people want a simple picture, some want 5000 layers. This makes a huge difference. Some people pack out a powerful desktop with 64GB of RAM and terabytes of disk and it isn't enough. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines