• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

QUALITY GIF

Community Beginner ,
Apr 06, 2021 Apr 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I want to make a gif with a video (1720 x 860), and I want to save the quality (image extract form the video) at the bottom:

I haved try some parameters, but I haven't good results GIF_00017.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not clear what you are asking. It simply seems you do not understand the limitations of the GIF format. Your image contains way too many colors and details to efficiently squeeze them into a single GIF. If at all, a better way to optimize this would be to compress each of the three panels and the background separately and then put it together in the web site layout, but if you want to stick with your approach of keeping this a single large image then that's just how it is and you have to accept the limitations.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is a large frame size for  an animated gif. The Gif file will be large and you will loose image quality from the PNG you posted. Though your Images is a illustration the does not contain millions of colors it contains many more colors than you can have in a gif.  You would be better off rendering a MP4 video.  MP4 encoding is much better the animated Gif encoding and its color support is also better than GIF color support. The MP4 file may be smaller than  an animated Gif and the MP4 can be streamed across the network so a browser can start displaying it before the file is fully transferred to the users machine.

Here you see the histogram of your PNG on the left  on the right your illustration converted to index color where it is limited to 256 colors.

Capture.jpg

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you very much!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines