quality loss Procreate to Photoshop

New Here ,
Dec 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! Since a couple of weeks I've been having problems with psd.-files from Procreate to Photoshop. I use my iPad Pro to make sketches & drawings and import them to Photoshop (on PC, Windows 10) to finalize them. I upload the Procreate-files as .psd to Google Drive, so I can open them on my PC. This used to work perfectly, but now I suddenly lose [inappropiate language removed by moderator] quality once I open the files in Photoshop. I attached an example and trust, in reality it's even worse. You can barely see the sketchlines anymore. This didn't happen before, Photoshop picked up all shades and gradients perfectly. Any idea what's going on?

TOPICS
Import and export, Mac, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

quality loss Procreate to Photoshop

New Here ,
Dec 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! Since a couple of weeks I've been having problems with psd.-files from Procreate to Photoshop. I use my iPad Pro to make sketches & drawings and import them to Photoshop (on PC, Windows 10) to finalize them. I upload the Procreate-files as .psd to Google Drive, so I can open them on my PC. This used to work perfectly, but now I suddenly lose [inappropiate language removed by moderator] quality once I open the files in Photoshop. I attached an example and trust, in reality it's even worse. You can barely see the sketchlines anymore. This didn't happen before, Photoshop picked up all shades and gradients perfectly. Any idea what's going on?

TOPICS
Import and export, Mac, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 03, 2020 1

Have something to add?