• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Question about Photoshop color picker - V 22.3.0 realese

Participant ,
Apr 09, 2021 Apr 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there so i tried searching for this problem 1st before asking and could not find it. I was trying to start creating a new "face" for my Behance Portfolio and was trying to set my color BG so i could start working, but here is the funy thing that i noticed thats buging me, i opened a sample image i found online on photoshop that had a cool color scheme, used the eyedroper tool, then went to the color picker to check the color info ... here is how the color picker presented it self.

Color picker 1Color picker 1

Then i went to my project and started doing my BG with said color, but there was something wrong the color on the 1st color picker was darker and on my project for some reasong was lighter so i went and opened the color picker on my project and this is how it looks.

color picker 2color picker 2

Can someone please tell why is this like this ? did i do some seting wrong by mistake ??? honestly im confused and dont know how to fix it.

Regards ASilva

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 09, 2021 Apr 09, 2021

That is the 32 bit colour picker indicating that your document is using 32 bits /channel. That bit depth is for HDRs and some 3D rendering -it is not required for normal documents. Set your document bit depth to 16 bits/channel or 8 bits /channel in Image > Mode.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is the 32 bit colour picker indicating that your document is using 32 bits /channel. That bit depth is for HDRs and some 3D rendering -it is not required for normal documents. Set your document bit depth to 16 bits/channel or 8 bits /channel in Image > Mode.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

WoW thanks a lot such a simple thing ... i dont know how i missed that when creating the document.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines