• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Quick export as PNG bugged

New Here ,
Feb 13, 2020 Feb 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've noticed lately that when I use the quick export function in the latest PS 2020 sometimes the image is saved wrong, it will export a layer only or it will export with disabled layers visible, I never noticed this issue previously.

Now I have to flatten all images before exporting to make sure it exports the correct image which sort of defeats the purpose of having a quick export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Feb 13, 2020 Feb 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to be specific. Can you show example screenshots?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 22, 2020 Nov 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is a similar error I am getting with the current version of Photoshop 22.0.1 (Windows).
When I use the File > Export > Quick Save as PNG I get an error on text set to red in my current file.

My test has two text blocks and the black one exports ok, but the smaller red text shows a distorted appearance along with not displaying it as red. Both use the same font - Helvetica LT Std, Roman - (set Sharp).
 Test quick export as PNG error 2.png 

I also ran a test changing the font to Arial, Bold but that also had a display issue.

If I create a new text block and copy in the text then I get a display issue. I also tried a new text block with leaving default  Lorem ipsum text but that also did not export properly.

If I use the File > Export > Save for Web (legacy) using PNG format I don't get the error.
Also if I use the File > Save as > PNG I don't get that export problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines