• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Quick export does not export anything and export as doesn't work

New Here ,
Jan 17, 2021 Jan 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good morning or evening, depending on where or when you read this.

As it already happened and i still don't have a solution (all the "export does not work" posts must only apply to older versions because their solutions didn't work with mine), i am asking for help here.

What happens is, no matter the size of my file, some of them can't be exported, which means when i export, no file is actually created. Although it is found in the quick access window of my files, no file is found when i click on it or go to its folder. When i try to do it via Export As, the window shows a yellow exclamation sign with a "Unknown Error - Learn More" tab.

Do you have any idea what could cause this and how to solve it?

Adobe Photoshop Version: 22.1.0 and on windows

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,
Jan 17, 2021 Jan 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just replying to myself to add an info: it depends on the file, it does not happen every time, though i don't know what kind of link there is between the "corrupted" files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 07, 2021 Mar 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am having this exact same problem. 

Mac OSX Catalina, PS 2021 v22.2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines