• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Quick Selection Tool, question!

Explorer ,
Apr 28, 2021 Apr 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way to edit a quick selection with the pen tool to fine tune that selection or is the lasso tool my only option? I want the control of the pen tool to add and or remove parts that the quick selection created. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can turn the selection into a Path, via the Path panel, and then use the Pen Tool to edit.

Warmly/j

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for responding so promptly but I'm trying to do the exact opposite action.

I want to create a quick selection and THEN edit that selection with the pen tool but I can not figure out how to add that path to that selection. When I've tried to add to the selection using the pen tool it just creates a new selection and deletes my original selection made. I hope that makes sense.

Ohhhhhhhhh OMG. I just realized what you are suggesting. You my friend, are a genius! Still not the fastest method but this will suffice.

Thank you so much. Have a good day. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines