• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Quick Share option missing from menu. MacBook Pro running Big Sur 11.2.2 (Photoshop22.3.1)

New Here ,
May 03, 2021 May 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I updated to Macbook Pro M1 recently, and when I re-installed Photoshop I no longer have quick share available from my File menu. I'm up-to-date on Photoshop running 22.3.1. Like to quickly send images to iMessage and email. Help appreciated. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
May 03, 2021 May 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is a known issue in the Photoshop for Apple Silicon help article by Adobe:

Features not available in the native mode

Refer to the below list to determine whether to open Photoshop in Native mode or open using Rosetta. To learn how to run Photoshop in Rosetta, see About Rosetta.

• [some other things]
  • Share an image button / Quick Share
  • [some more things]

Many or maybe all of the missing features on that list might be restored over time in future Photoshop updates, but if you need to use the Share feature right now, you might consider opening Photoshop using Rosetta. But that would remove the performance advantages of running M1 native.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines