Highlighted

"Away from the City" Font name?

New Here ,
Nov 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Adobe Community,

I just found the ability to add text to pictures using Adobe Photoshop Express on my iPhone and really like the "Away from the City" style font.

Now I wanted to use the same font for something different on my computer, but couldn't find anything that is similar. Can anybody help me find out the exact name of the font? That would be very appreciated!

Here is a picture of the font I am talking about:

23319481_126511138018582_3078830119405827053_n.jpg

Thank you very much!

Topics

iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

"Away from the City" Font name?

New Here ,
Nov 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Adobe Community,

I just found the ability to add text to pictures using Adobe Photoshop Express on my iPhone and really like the "Away from the City" style font.

Now I wanted to use the same font for something different on my computer, but couldn't find anything that is similar. Can anybody help me find out the exact name of the font? That would be very appreciated!

Here is a picture of the font I am talking about:

23319481_126511138018582_3078830119405827053_n.jpg

Thank you very much!

Topics

iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
New Here ,
Jan 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, it's called Amatic.

2 Likes

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you plz help me find the font name for "Bon Appetite" which is on the photoshop express app.

It looks like this:

18a0725f214c4ce3b082a7362d664df1.jpeg

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines