"Can't Save File Due To Program Error" Windows Laptop

New Here ,
Jan 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's crazy I looked at other posts that are saying that the problem has been going on since the beginning of December and It's still not fixed now in January. I edited one picture perfectly fine while on my free trial. Now that im paying for it the last 2 images I've tried to edit haven't been able to save. Overall It's about over an hour of work deleted because It's unable to save due to a "program error". I've tried messing with the layers, I've tried messing with the save settings, I've tried all that I can think of. I'm working on a Windows laptop if anyone can help.

TOPICS
Bug, How to, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

"Can't Save File Due To Program Error" Windows Laptop

New Here ,
Jan 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's crazy I looked at other posts that are saying that the problem has been going on since the beginning of December and It's still not fixed now in January. I edited one picture perfectly fine while on my free trial. Now that im paying for it the last 2 images I've tried to edit haven't been able to save. Overall It's about over an hour of work deleted because It's unable to save due to a "program error". I've tried messing with the layers, I've tried messing with the save settings, I've tried all that I can think of. I'm working on a Windows laptop if anyone can help.

TOPICS
Bug, How to, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 11, 2021 0
New Here ,
Jan 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If any Adobe workers read these posts please HELP!!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 11, 2021 0
nikunj.m LATEST
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

We're sorry about the trouble with Photoshop. Our product team is working on a fix for the program error. Meanwhile, you can try the steps suggested here: https://adobe.ly/2JZDqZB

If the issue persists, please roll back to the previous version of Photoshop using the steps suggested here: https://adobe.ly/2wH0JjE

Please uninstall the latest version of Photoshop first & select the option to Keep Preferences prior to installing the previous version.

Regards,

Nikunj

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 11, 2021 0