• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"Cant close because of program error" &" IOerror - no further information available"

Community Beginner ,
Oct 21, 2020 Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is going on ????  VERY frustrated.

100% no problems on previous version, now nothing but error messages and a complete lack of functionality.

Working on Windows 10

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having same trouble. There is another thread here about it. Go to preferences/performance and switch off "use graphics processor". That worked for me to open files etc. But I notice the hand tool still gives the error. Obviously a broken update. Hope there will be a quick hotfix.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for confirming its not just me - Yeah I read and did that - it did open an image from lightroom - then would not close ??!!!

Ive uninstalled it - will wait a few days then try again I think, but I will keep referring to here so check comments.

All the best with yours.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines