"Could not complete your request because of a program error" on saving

Community Beginner ,
Dec 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have updated yesterday to photoshop 22.1.0, I'm on Mac os catalina 10.15.3

Today 50% of the time I try to save a project I have the following error 
Screenshot 2020-12-10 at 23.09.19.png

There's no explanation and no pattern: sometimes it's when I try to "save as" jpg, sometimes is when I try to just save the psd. Sometimes I can copy the levels on a new project and save that. Sometimes not and I just lose all my modifications.
And sometimes it saves just fine. 

I'm at a loss and I've lost hours of work.I hope somebody has an idea or I'll probably just downgrade to a precedent version.
Thank you. 

TOPICS
Bug, Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

"Could not complete your request because of a program error" on saving

Community Beginner ,
Dec 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have updated yesterday to photoshop 22.1.0, I'm on Mac os catalina 10.15.3

Today 50% of the time I try to save a project I have the following error 
Screenshot 2020-12-10 at 23.09.19.png

There's no explanation and no pattern: sometimes it's when I try to "save as" jpg, sometimes is when I try to just save the psd. Sometimes I can copy the levels on a new project and save that. Sometimes not and I just lose all my modifications.
And sometimes it saves just fine. 

I'm at a loss and I've lost hours of work.I hope somebody has an idea or I'll probably just downgrade to a precedent version.
Thank you. 

TOPICS
Bug, Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 10, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Dec 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It seems that  I cannot modify the thread.
I have checked the log PSErrorLog but it's not updated when I have the error. I have a project to send now and I'm not able to save it! 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 10, 2020 0
tnachlik LATEST
New Here ,
Dec 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here, same Photoshop version. Changing the opacity of certain panels stopped working as well. I'm on win 10 professional.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 10, 2020 0