Highlighted

"could not open *file* because of the scratch" error when trying to open a project

New Here ,
Jul 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I could not find anything with the same error message and I'm not sure what's wrong with my file. I tried restarting my pc to see if that could help, and it didn't work. older versions of my file still work and don't get this message but the latest one keeps getting this error for some reason. 

anyone here knows what I should try doing? 

Topics

How to, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

"could not open *file* because of the scratch" error when trying to open a project

New Here ,
Jul 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I could not find anything with the same error message and I'm not sure what's wrong with my file. I tried restarting my pc to see if that could help, and it didn't work. older versions of my file still work and don't get this message but the latest one keeps getting this error for some reason. 

anyone here knows what I should try doing? 

Topics

How to, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?