Highlighted

"crop circles" unfixable

New Here ,
Oct 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i know there have been a few post about this already, but i'm making another because none of those solutions worked for me. when i try to use a radial filter in camera raw i get these crop circle-like orbits around the filter range. these are unfixable, and i have to start editing the image over again (which would be less of an issue, but the same thing occurs even when i do start over).

a few solutions that have apparently worked for other people include changing ram/dim allocation, did not work. i tried changing my cache allocation from 4 to 6, and even 8, neither of those worked. i have turned on legacy compositing, no difference. this affects both raw and jpg files. there were a few other things in the performance tab i tried that also did nothing. it happens on random images - but once it happens to one image, it starts happening to others at an increasing rate. the more images i open in the sd card the more likely they are to corrupt in this way. i am on photoshop 20.0.1, i backed up to this version because the new version has an inumerable amount of issues. 

are there any other solutions to this problem? i've been researching for hours and everyone seemed to be satisfied with the answers they recieved, but for some reason none of them made a difference for me. attached below is a relatively tame example of the kinds of rings that appear when using radial filters.

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

"crop circles" unfixable

New Here ,
Oct 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i know there have been a few post about this already, but i'm making another because none of those solutions worked for me. when i try to use a radial filter in camera raw i get these crop circle-like orbits around the filter range. these are unfixable, and i have to start editing the image over again (which would be less of an issue, but the same thing occurs even when i do start over).

a few solutions that have apparently worked for other people include changing ram/dim allocation, did not work. i tried changing my cache allocation from 4 to 6, and even 8, neither of those worked. i have turned on legacy compositing, no difference. this affects both raw and jpg files. there were a few other things in the performance tab i tried that also did nothing. it happens on random images - but once it happens to one image, it starts happening to others at an increasing rate. the more images i open in the sd card the more likely they are to corrupt in this way. i am on photoshop 20.0.1, i backed up to this version because the new version has an inumerable amount of issues. 

are there any other solutions to this problem? i've been researching for hours and everyone seemed to be satisfied with the answers they recieved, but for some reason none of them made a difference for me. attached below is a relatively tame example of the kinds of rings that appear when using radial filters.

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 29, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 30, 2020 0